Ripe bananas-3( cut into rounds)
Brown Sugar-1 tsp
- Melt butter in a heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat.
- Once butter is melted add the brown sugar and pinch of cinnamon.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until the sugar melts into the butter and becomes a sauce.
- Add bananas and toss together. Let cook until the bananas are soft and incorporated into the sauce.
- Remove to a bowl and let cool completely.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. On the other side, top with banana mixture.
- Add the final piece of sandwich bread.
- Repeat process in assembling the other sandwich.
- Heat butter in a pan and cook sandwiches over medium heat.
- Flip and cook until golden brown.
- Serve it hot immediately.