Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Sambar powder-1 tsp
Salt to taste
For the Tempering/Tadka:
Mustard seeds-1/4 tsp
Urad dal-1/4 tsp
Cumin seeds-1/4 tsp
Red chillies -4
- Wash and cut the green beans evenly into small pieces.
- Heat the pan with oil, add mustard seeds, urad dal, cumin seeds, and red chillies and curry leaves.
- Once spluttered, add chopped green beans and sauté it.
- Add turmeric powder, hing, sambar powder and salt.
- Sprinkle water, cover it and cook for 15 mins in a medium flame.
- Serve it hot with rice.