Bread – 6 slices
Salt to tatse
For the tempering/tadka
Urad dal-1/2 tsp
Chana dal-1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
Curry leave-2 sprig
For the sauté:
Green chillies-3 slitted
Ginger -1 inch
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Soak the bread in water For the 2 mins and squeeze it, crush it and keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan add tempering spices.
- Once they splutter, add the chopped onions, green chillies, ginger and sauté it.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, spices, salt and cook it For the few minutes.
- Add the bread crumbs and stir well.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and sprinkle lemon juice and mix it well
- Serve it hot with baji.