English breakfast may begin with orange juice, cereals, stewed or fresh fruits but the heart of the Full breakfast is bacon and eggs. They are variously accompanied by sausages, grilled tomato, mushrooms, tea, toast and marmalade.Each one have their individual preferences in addition to this.
wholegrain bread -2
Baked Beans – 1 tin
Coffee or tea
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, place the sausages and cook it all sides evenly until it turns to golden brown for 12 to 15 mins.
- While cooking sausages, place the tomatoes cut into half and roast it with the sausages.
- Heat butter in a pan and place the mushrooms and toss it ,season with salt and pepper. if you prefer bacon place it and fry it.
- In a saucepan add the beans in a medium heat and stir it frequently.
- Heat a tsp of oil in a pan, pour the egg at the corner of the pan and pour the water on the other side bring to boil,when the eggs are half boiled remove it and place it.
- At the same time, melt a tsp of butter on the griddle pan, lay the bread and cook until crisp, about 1 min each side. fried bread is ready.
- Toast the bread and spread the butter over the toast evenly and place it.
- Arrange sausage,mushroom, tomatoes, fried bread ,toast,beans,egg in a warm plate.
- Serve it immediately with orange juice, fresh fruits and coffee/tea.Enjoy!