Normal chicken curry.no tomatoes.end add capsicums.
Chicken Recipes – Capsicum chicken curry is a fusion of Indo-Chinese particularly from Bengali cuisines.Chicken Recipes – Capsicum chicken curry tastes very delicious, capsicum cubes added to well masala coated chicken and cooked with all spices in a low flame.
Chicken Recipes – Capsicum chicken curry – Chicken is known to be an excellent source of protein.These low-fat proteins also play an important role in assisting overweight people in losing weight quickly. As proteins are also known as the building blocks of muscles,chicken is also a great source if you’re looking for muscle build-up.It contains phosphorus and calcium which helps in strengthening our teeth and bones. It contains Vitamin B6 that lowers your homocysteine level, and keeps heart healthy. It has minerals that strengthens your immune system.chicken is rich in selenium.Chicken is rich in vitamin B3 (Niacin), a vitamin that is essential for cancer protection.Eating chicken will keep energy levels high while metabolism-burning calories can manage to keep you at a healthy weight.
Chicken Recipes – Capsicum chicken curry – Capsicum includes is low in Saturated Fat, and very low in Cholesterol and Sodium. It is also a good source of Thiamin, Niacin, Folate, Magnesium and Copper, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Potassium and Manganese.Specially for healthy hair & diet you can add this recipe.
Chicken Recipes – Capsicum chicken curry the juicy creamy curry tastes really good .Capsicum chicken pulao is very easy to prepare. Capsicum chicken curry is excellent dish for meal specially for family /friends gatherings and easy to prepare that anyone can can love it. Delicious yummy dish.
Green Capsicum-1 medium
Onion -1 medium
Ginger garlic paste-1tbsp
turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Chilli powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
Tomato 1 medium
Tomato puree-2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped onions, green chillies and saute it.
- Add turmeric powder,ginger garlic paste and fry it.
- Add chilli powder and coriander powder.
- Add chicken cubes and mix it well
- Add salt, sprinkle water and cook in a medium flame fo 5 mins
- Add tomato puree and allow it to cook for few mins.
- When the oil separates and the gravy is thick, add chopped tomatoes and green capsicum and stir it well.
- Cover it and cook for 3 mins in low flame.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot with rice or roti.