All purpose flour-200gms
Ice cold water-1/2 cup
Oil for Frying
Salt and Pepper for seasoning
Cauliflower Florets -1 cup
Sauce for serving
- Blanch the florets and pat dry them.
- Mix the flour with cold water and add the seasoning.
- The batter should be neither thick nor watery,check the right consistency.
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan for frying.
- Dip the florets into the batter mixture,once evenly coated drop into the oil
- Add few at a times,fry them until it turns to golden brown and crispy.
- Serve the tempura’s warm with the sauce.