Boneless chicken -500gms
Ginger garlic paste -2tsp
Turmeric -1/2 tsp
Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, once they splutter add chopped onions and green chillies sauté it.
- Add ginger, garlic paste and fry it.
- Add chicken pieces , turmeric, salt, chilli powder,coriander powder and cumin powder, mix it well.
- Sprinkle water, cover it and cook for 20 mins in a medium flame.
- Add tomato puree, cook for few mins.
- Add freshly chopped drumstick leaves and mix it well.
- When its dry and cooked well switch off the flame. and mix it well
- Serve it hot with rice or roti