Chicken Breasts -2
All purpose flour-1/2 cup
Bread Crumbs-1 cup
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut each chicken breast in half and place between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound them evenly with a butcher’s mallet until they are 1/8 of an inch thick.
- Season with salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Whisk the eggs and keep it aside.
- Lightly coat each piece with all purpose flour.
- Dip each piece in the egg wash and then coat each piece with the bread crumbs.
- Heat a pan to medium heat and fry the chicken in olive oil for 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with a salad.