Egg Peas Fried rice
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
For the Tempering / Tadka:
Urad dal-1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
Fennel seeds-1/2 tsp
For the Sauté:
Green chillies-2 medium
Garlic-6 cloves -1/2 tsp. paste
Ginger -2 inch cube-1/2 tsp. paste
- Heat oil in a pan adds tempering spices.
- Once they splutter add onions and green chillies and fry it.
- Add ginger garlic pate and sauté it
- Add eggs, turmeric and salt and scramble it gently.
- Add half boiled green peas ,mix it well and cook it For the 5 mins in a medium flame.
- Add cooked rice and mix it well. Sprinkle ghee or sesame oil.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it hot with raita or pickle.