Eggplant – 1
All purpose flour- 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
- Slice the eggplant thicker and place it in bowl and cover it with the milk for an hour.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the salt.
- Drain and pat dry the eggplant and dredge them in the flour and salt, shaking off any excess flour. Place it on a plate.
- Heat oil for frying in a large skillet.
- Add eggplant slices few at a time and fry until it turns to golden brown.Drain it in the paper towels.
- Drizzle with honey and serve immediately.