Eggplant recipe – Eggplant stir fry recipe is very aromatic and delicious curry dish. Eggplant stir fry recipe is very simple to prepare and great side dish well goes with rice or roti and you can try with any type of eggplant available in your market. Eggplant stir fry recipe is really popular and can go with any variety rich.
Eggplant recipe – Eggplant stir fry recipe nutrition facts i.e. its rich in iron. Nutritionally, eggplant is low in fat, protein and carbohydrates. Eggplant stir fry differs from normal eggplant recipes, tastes very different and delicious. You can adjust the spice level mild to hot, according to your taste.
Brinjal/ Eggplant – 250gms
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Sambar powder-1 tsp
Salt to taste
For the Tempering/Tadka:
Urad dal-1/4 tsp
Cumin seeds-1/4 tsp
Red chillies -4
- Wash and cut the eggplants into tiny strips.
- Heat the pan with oil, add mustard seeds, urad dal, cumin seeds, and red chillies and curry leaves.
- Once spluttered, add chopped eggplants and sauté it.
- Add turmeric powder, hing, sambar powder and salt.
- Sprinkle water, cover it and cook for 15 mins in a medium flame.
- Serve it hot with rice.