Fish – 1 kg
Coconut Milk -1 cup
Salt to taste
Pepper Powder 1Teaspoons
Oil Coconut 2Tablespoons
Garlic Cloves 5Numbers
Fennel Seeds pinch
Coriader Powder 1Teaspoons
Curry Leaves 2Springs
- In a bowl,Add turmeric powder,pepper powder, salt and lime juice,mix it well.
- Add fish pieces and marinate it.
- Prepare the coconut milk. Blend the coconut into a fine paste and add boiling water.
- Keep aside For the 20 to 30 min and filter it.
- Heat oil in a pan , add marinated fish and pan fry it.
- Heat oil in a pan and mustard and curry leaves
- Once they splutter, add chopped onions, green chillies chopped garlic and ginger and sauté it.
- Add tomatoes, coriander powder, fennel powder and salt.
- Cover it and cook until oil floats on top.
- Add fried fish pieces and coconut milk; cook it For the 5 to 9 mins.
- Serve it hot with rice.