German cucumber salad – is a traditional method of preparing salad.By adding onions and cucumber slices in a sour cream and vinegar for dressing overnight to get a maximum flavor.This is an excellent combination and refreshing salad.
Salt and Pepper to taste
Paprika(optional) -1 pinch
- Slice cucumbers and onion on a platter; season with salt .keep aside for few mins.
- Squeeze excess moisture from cucumbers.
- Stir sugar, vinegar and parsley together in a large bowl.
- Add cucumber and onion slices into the mixture.
- Refrigerate over night; garnish with paprika to serve.