Dal water-1 cup
Salt to taste
For the Tadka:
Curry leaves-1 spring
For the DD spices:
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Heat pan and add coriander leaves, chopped tomatoes, green chilies, salt, turmeric, and dal water.
- Boil it for the 15 mins. Simmer it for last 8 mins.
- Crush fresh pepper and cumin in DD
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard, curry leaves, red chillies, hing, add DD spices.
- Once they splutter, add tadka to the rasam, simmer it for 2 min.
- Add lemon juice and switch off the flame.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot.
Note: No tamarind, No Garlic. Fresh pepper and cumin.