Boneless chicken -500gms
Ginger garlic flakes-2tsp
Turmeric -1/2 tsp
Salt to tatse
For the tempering
Curry leaves-1 sprig
- Heat ghee in a pan, add tempering spices, once they splutter add chopped onions and green chillies sauté it.
- Add chopped ginger and garlic pieces and fry it.
- Add chicken pieces pieces, turmeric, salt, pepper powder and mix it well.
- Sprinkle water, cover it and cook For the 20 mins in a medium flame.
- Add curry leaves, freshly crushed fennel, cumin, pepper powder and mix it well.
- When its dry add lemon juice and mix it well
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot with rice or roti