Mushroom Fried Rice
Salt to taste
For the Tempering / Tadka:
For the Sauté:
Green chillies-2 medium
Garlic-6 cloves -1/2 tsp. paste
Ginger -2 inch cube-1/2 tsp. paste
Tomatoes- 2 medium (make it puree)
Turmeric – 1/2tsp
Garam masala-1/2 tsp
Fresh Coriander – 1/3 bunches
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin and curry leaves.
- Add Chopped onions and green chillies and sauté it
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry it.
- Add tomato puree and the spices with the salt
- When the oil floats at the top, add the mushroom pieces and mix it well
- Cover it and cook it For the 12 mins in a low flame.
- Add the crushed pepper and mix it well.
- Add the cooked rice and stir it well.
- Garnish with Fresh coriander and serve it hot with raita.