Chicken drumsticks -5
Orange juice – 5 TSP
Crushed pepper-1/2 tsp
Ginger Garlic paste-1 tsp
Salt to taste
Fresh Coriander – 1/3 bunches
- Take a bowl, add butter, paprika, pepper, ginger garlic paste, salt and Orange juice. Mix it well.
- Add the drumsticks and mix it well, so that the mixture coated evenly.
- Marinate the chicken for 3 hrs in a fridge.
- Preheat oven to 200ºC
- Cut the potatoes into cubes, and toss it in the orange mixture.
- Arrange the drumsticks, potatoes in a baking tray and place it in the oven
- After 10 min take it out and flip the pieces and place it.
- Grill it for another 15 mins.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and serve it hot.