Gobi Pepper fry
Ginger garlic flakes-2tsp
Turmeric -1/2 tsp
Salt to tatse
Black Pepper-11/2 tsp
For the tempering
Curry leaves-1 sprig
- Take cauliflower wash and cut into small florets, blanch them in hot water with turmeric and salt For the 2 min.
- Heat ghee in pan, add tempering spices, once they splutter add chopped onions and green chillies sauté it.
- Add chopped ginger and garlic pieces and fry it.
- Add Gobi pieces, turmeric, salt, pepper powder and mix it well.
- Sprinkle water, cover it and cook For the 20 mins in a medium flame.
- Add curry leaves, freshly crushed fennel, cumin, pepper powder and mix it well.
- When its dry add lemon juice and mix it well
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot with rice or roti