Chicken Stock-1/2 cup
Fresh Oregano-1/2 tsp
Green Peas-1 cup
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large heavy baking dish over medium heat.
- Add the chicken pieces and saute it until it turns to golden brown on all sides.Remove and keep it aside.
- Saute the onions in the same pan until its softened.
- Add the chicken stock, seasoning and stir it well.
- Add the chicken and peas and cook it for few mins until the peas is tender.
- Check the seasoning and serve it warm.