Salt to taste
For the tadka:
Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
Urad dal-1/2 tsp
Fennel seeds-1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Boil the potatoes in the hot water with the salt for 12 mins and filter it.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan add tempering spice and sauté it.
- Once they splutter, add chopped green chillies, turmeric, hing and salt.
- Fry it for 2 mins in medium flame.
- Add potato cubes and stir it well.
- Add the fresh peas and cover it cook for 5 mins in medium flame.
- Dry roast it for few mins in low flame.
- Garnish it with the coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot with roti or rice.