Roasted vegetables with cheese is very healthy and warm dish.It is a great dish to use up all the leftover vegetables starts from potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, beans..to serve as a main course or as a side dish which takes just 5 mins to make.
Carrots -100 gms
Green beans-100 gms
Cherry tomatoes-100 gms
Olive oil-2 tbsp
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Add the vegetables in a baking dish and add the seasoning.
- Toss it with olive oil and vinegar.
- Add cherry tomatoes and bake for 20 mins.
- Roast it further for 10 minutes, until all the vegetables are tender.
- Remove it from the oven, sprinkle the vinegar over the vegetables and toss.
- Crumble over the Lancashire cheese.
- Toss lightly so the cheese melts a little and serve.