Saag-Traditional punjabi recipe.
Saag – 250 gms
Methi Leaves -250 gms
Cabbage – 250 gms
Corn flour- 300gms
For the Tadka
- Wash and chop the green evenly. boil it in a open vessel adding water and salt until it reaches 1/4.
- Mash it with potato masher and cook it in a medium flame.
- Add butter and corn flour mix it continuously to avoid lumps.
- Heat butter in a pan add chopped onion, ginger garlic ,green chillies.
- Once they reached golden brown add it to the saag mixture and stir it well.
- Serve it hot with roti.