Plain flour-3 tbsp
Oil for frying
Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- Boil the eggs in a salted water, peel it and keep it aside.
- Mix the sausages with the thyme, parsley ina bowl and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Divide the sausage mixture into two and flatten each out on a clean surface evenly.
- Season the flour with pepper, salt and dredge the eggs in the flour
- Place the eggs onto the sausages and wrap the around each egg smoothly.
- Dip each sausage into breadcrumbs and roll it so that breadcrumbs coated evenly onto the sausages.
- Heat the oil in a deep heavy bottomed pan for frying
- Add the scotch egg into the oil and deep fry it until it turns golden brown evenly on all sides.
- Cook it for 10 mins so that the sausages are completely cooked.
- Drain it and serve it warm with the sauce.