Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
For the green Sauce:
Spring Onions-1 bunch
Ginger thumb size-1
Sesame oil-2 tsp
Olive oil-1 tsp
- Take a bowl, add chicken breast, pepper and salt for seasoning. Mix it well.
- Marinate it for 30 mins.
- Heat butter in a pan and place the marinated chicken, skin facing towards the heat.
- Cook it for 20 mins in a medium heat until it turns golden brown. Rotate it occasionally.
- Add the ingredients in a blender and make a fine paste by adding lemon juice, olive oil and sesame oil.
- Add the paste to the half cooked chicken and toss it.
- Roast it nicely till it turns to golden brown.
- Sprinkle honey to the chicken and toss it.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot with the salad.