Chicken stock-1 cup
Coconut milk-1/2 cup
Soy sauce-1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Fresh Coriander – 1/3 bunches
For the green Sauce:
Spring Onions-1 bunch
Ginger thumb size-1
Sesame oil-2 tsp
Olive oil-1 tsp
- Finely chop all the ingredients and add it to the blender.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil ,salt, sesame oil and blend it to a fine paste.
- Boil the green paste in a deep pan.
- Add chicken stock, chicken pieces and cook it for few mins.
- When it boils add salt and coconut milk and boil it for 10 mins.
- When it’s cooked add soy sauce.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot with rice.