Mixed vegetables – 500 gms
Chilli powder-2 tsp
Salt to tatse
Oil to fry
For the Saute:
Ginger thumb size-1
For the tempering:
Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
Urad dal-1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Boil the vegetables with turmeric and salt.
- Filter it and crush it like a grated Vegtables.
- Heat oil in a pan, add tempering spices.
- Once they splutter, add chopped onions, green chillies, chopped garlic, chopped ginger and sauté it.
- Add the grated vegetables, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Cook For the few mins in medium flame.
- Remove it and make it cool.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and smashed potato, grated cheese(optional) and mix it well
- Make balls and press it in cutlet shape.
- Roll the cutlets in plain flour, dip into egg, roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan, place the cutlet few at a time and fry it till it turns to golden brown
- serve it hot.