Vegetable Casserole is simple and very easy homemade dish.This is prepared using everyday vegetables,neither complicated nor time-consuming.But very healthy delicious warm food.
Tomato puree-1 cup
Cumin Powder-1/2 tsp
Mixed Vegetables – 1cup
Cheddar Cheese -1 cup
1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and saute it.
- Add chopped peppers, garlic, tomato puree, salt, pepper and cumin and stir it well.
- Add mixed vegetables and mix it well.
- Cook it in the medium flame and bring to simmer for few mins.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread half of veg mixture in the baking dish and sprinkle with half of cheese.
- Repeat layering process with remaining mixture and cheese.
- Cover dish with foil and bake 15 minutes.
- Garnish with tomatoes, sour cream and olives.